International Material Data System
The International Material Data System (IMDS) is a global data repository which contains information on materials used by the automotive industry. It is primarily used to meet obligations set by GADSL, ELV etc.
What we do?
1. Company registration in IMDS web portal.
2. Creation of MDS for materials based on BOMs, drawings and other specification.
3. Request, Send/ Propose of MDS to OEM and other Suppliers.
4. Receiving / Validating MDS as per ELV, GADSL, REACh, RoHS, OEM specific standards etc. from suppliers/ sub suppliers through follow-up.
5. Percentage calculation of substances in Material/ Product level based on the requirements of OEM and Suppliers etc.