Global Automotive Declarable Substance List
GADSL Latest update February 2022
The GADSL covers a number of substances that are expected to be present in a component at the point of its sale and categorized as Declarable (D), Prohibited (P), and Declarable/ Prohibited (D/P) with allowable threshold limits for the usage of substance in the automotive supply chain. The GADSL list is normally updated in the month of February of each year Thereby, the GADSL is now been updated its substance list for Feb 2022 and as per the new GADSL, the below list of substances is newly added with the existing list.
- Nonadecafluorodecanoic acid (PFDA) and its sodium and ammonium salts
- Perfluorobutane sulfonic acid (PFBS) and its salts
- PFNA, Perfluorononan-1-oic-acid and its sodium and ammonium salts
- PFHxA, Undecafluorohexanoic acid, its salts and PFHxA related substances
- PFOA, perfluorooctanoic acid, its salts and PFOA related compounds PFCAs
- (C9-C14), Linear and branched perfluorocarboxylic acids, their salts and related substances
- PFOS, Perfluorooctane sulfonates C8F17SO2X (X = OH, Metal salt, halide, amide, and other derivatives including polymers)
- PFHxS, Perfluorohexane-1-sulphonic acid and its salts and PFHxS Related Substances
Based on the current changes, global automakers are now in the urge to comply with the updated GADSL reference list for smooth business transactions. Get a free consultation from our experts for understanding the requirements related to GADSL or other compliance regulations.